Tuesday, March 10

Progress

Butch has been moved to room 435. He was supposed to go to the 6th floor for rehab but they do not have a room for him. They want him to go to their rehab facility in Edinburg which is fewer miles for me and he may do that. He was walking in the hall this morning and he went to the first pole and back which he says was not very far but any is good. He also said he feels 100% better than yesterday. He hasn't needed any pain meds since the day of surgery. He said it doesn't hurt until he moves it and even then it is bearable.
We have never received any info about what the surgeon actually did. The nurses showed me his chart and it basically said it was broken and I fixed it. He has no restrictions as far as mobility. He is supposed to let the pain level tell him when it is too much and I am sure he will. I plan to use the blog for updates and texting on the phone if I have to. I like to assume I reach more of our friends and family by the blog however I also know that is not always true.
Till next time...

No comments: