Wednesday, March 11

Better, Much better

Butch is settled in on the Therapy floor. McAllen Medical Center in McAllen Texas room 608. He is doing very well. He will have 4 therapy sessions per day of 45 minutes each for one to two weeks. Today was his first day and he was up from 6:00 am until 2:00 PM when I left. He was pretty tired by then and I am guessing he had a good long nap this afternoon. He has some loyal visitors and I am sure he is very glad to have the variety. When I say "up" I mean it. In a wheelchair interspersed with walks with a walker. They waste no time in helping you get your life back.
I will drive over every day to see him, timing it with the normal lulls in traffic. So far,So good.  I have made up my mind I will be doing his chores along with mine and I can do it. If nothing else to prove to myself I can do it.

No comments: