Tuesday, March 10

It's the Little Things

I found this in drafts! I thought I sent it a long time ago! So here it is and better late than never.
Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be 77 years of living. I was checking out the weather for tomorrow and this is what I found!  The temperature tomorrow will also be 77. Yes, it is always the little things that bring a smile to my face.

Butch and I went to Nuevo Progreso, Tamaulipas Mexico today. It is right on the border and the one we have been going to for all the years we have been coming here. It is much the same. The inspections when coming back take much longer and the inspectors are more thorough but nothing too much to deal with. I was scrutinized too much for my comfort because of the number of meds I had with me so next year we will make more trips and spread it out over more visits. No Problemo!
The only problem will be remembering to do it!

We have our itinerary scoped out for our return North. We will be leaving here on Sunday, April 5th and after a few stops along the way, we will be arriving back in Iowa by the 15th. We have some Canadian friends who have said they are going to try and coordinate a stop at our place around that time and we would hate to miss them. 
77- It does not seem possible or even likely. There is a much younger person inside this body that struggles each day to keep the old girl in good shape. I feel so much younger than I did even a year ago.

I am well aware that I am rambling on and skipping around and I want to apologize for the gaps in my blog entries. It does seem that the days fly by and the time either runs out or what I have done of interest doesn't seem important or I cannot remember what it is! Thanks to all who hang in there with me and still read the blog.

No comments: