Sunday, April 22

Sunday morning blog entry


 I sit here knowing that my email is mounting up higher than a mountain. I really need to make my way out to the other Brooker's to get it caught up. It has been a long time. At least a long time for me.
Jason and Laura came over yesterday and we had a great time getting caught up. We brought stuff back for Jason and we tried to not have him pay us for it so we could lay on a small layer of obligation for help in the future but he would not let us get by with that. Jason and Laura brought brats to grill and I made THE broccoli and rice casserole. At least I intended to do that. I pulled a package from the freezer with a picture of a green vegetable on the front. Turns out it was spinach and not broccoli so we had a spinach and rice casserole with our brats. It was delicious though. So a tip for all who have that recipe-other vegetables work with it as well.

No comments: