Monday, August 30

New Faucet and the heat goes on

Smileycons! I have wanted a different faucet in my kitchen ever since we moved in but I "got by" with a flexible sprayer do hickey on my faucet. For some reason Butch got fired up about replacing it. There is some corrosion around the base of it. So we went to Home Depot and looked at the pricey ones on display but we didn't buy that day. I began an online search for one and found what suited me on the Home Depot website for a modest $58. I read all the reviews and the people who had purchased one were happy with it so...
I thought since Home Depot is so close we will stop by and pick one up and save on postage. NOT! First off the stores do not carry it and secondly they cannot and will not order it for you. From experience I have found the online version of any store in any town is in no way related to the store you walk into anywhere. I feel they ought to advertise as such. Big sign saying if you order online we do not care- we do not have it here-and we cannot help you.
So I returned home and ordered it online. That is usually what I do anyway. And I found it on sale so with the sale price it made up for the S&H and thus got it for $58. So it all worked out as things usually do if we let them. Smileycons!
We have been having some warm days (upper 80's) and running the AC. The forecast is for 2 more days of it before we have a cool down. It will be September then...wow- the days fly by.
later...

No comments: