Wednesday, September 1

Kool-aid/Jello Popsicles

Son Jason called and asked me for Grandma Brooker's popsicle recipe. I tried to give it to him from memory and he too thought I was close but I decided to do a search and see if I could come up with it. This recipe is it and they are ever so much more flavorful than any you can buy.


Recipe:   KOOL - AID POPSICLES        9/1/2010
Category:
Author:   Grandma Brooker

1 sm. pkg. Jello, any flavor
1 envelope unsweetened Kool-Aid, same flavor
1 c. sugar
2 c. boiling water
2 c. cold water


Dissolve Jello, Kool-Aid and sugar in boiling water. Add cold water. Pour liquid into
small cups and place in freezer. When they are slightly firm insert popsicle sticks
into the cup. Freeze overnight. Our favorites are grape, cherry, and berry blue.

No comments: