Sunday, June 6

Raining this AM

Butch is mowing greens this morning and it is raining off and on. They need rain desperately here so no one is complaining. Least of all me!
We have been here a week today and  getting nicely settled in. One of the big differences between here and Snow Mountain Ranch is the contact or should I say lack of contact between we volunteers/workers. At SMR we met each other usually at meal time and we do not have the same situation here so I am trying to think of a way to remedy that. Everyone is very friendly at the resort and everywhere else as well. Good old fashioned Midwest hospitality is everywhere.
 I am always impressed by the cleanliness and the green of the Midwest and it is oh so true in Michigan too. People always ask us where we like best and there is no answer for that because each area has its own reason why we love it and we love it all for different reasons. It seems I always like best wherever I am!!

No comments: