Thursday, June 10

Busy as Texas

I am quickly becoming nearly as busy as I am in Texas. Everything will smooth out soon just a bit frantic at the moment. I will be posting to a blog that has been in existence since July of 2008 but also has had no new input since then either. So far I have had a bit of trouble accessing it but once those issues are resolved I will be off and running. You can find it at www.thunderbayresort.blogspot.com
As I say there isn't new content yet but keep checking.
I will also be working on a staff newsletter. For me that one is a bit more of a challenge.

Butch had a good birthday yesterday but he was disappointed because both golfing events scheduled were cancelled due to rain. We seem to be getting plenty of it. I know the rest of the Midwest is as well. This too shall pass. We hope!!
Received an email from friends Bill & Kay Stilson. They missed that tornado in Ohio by 2 miles! Much too close for comfort.
Till next time...

No comments: