Wednesday, June 9

'Nother Rainy day

This is Butch's birthday and he was scheduled for golf this morning but it was cancelled due to rain. It rained much of the night. It is starting to lighten up a bit.
As soon as I finish this post my plan is to help Paul and Mary set up a blog. They are staying in the RV park. They hail from Winnemucca NV and are new to the lifestyle. I suggested a blog to keep in touch with folks and they had been wanting to get one started.
Gotta get to Alpena to pick up Butch's birthday cake I ordered the other day. I planned to serve it at couples golf tonight but with the weather we may be dealing with lots of cake.
After we get back from Alpena I am going to get started on a newsletter for resort staff. I have had ideas swimming in my head for a few days. Should be fun to see if I can get it all to swim in sync.
Till later in the day...

No comments: