Friday, June 11

I have my blog back

For awhile I was posting to this blog more as if it belonged to Thunder Bay Resort but no longer. They have their own and it can be found at www.thunderbayresort.blogspot.com. I am posting to it too so for the full picture you will have to visit both but then I know there are many of you out there who will.
Butch is thrilled with being able to play golf almost anytime he wants to. He seems to be the most content here as anywhere we have ever been. There are plenty of other reasons to be here. Other things to do and places to see.  I do not feel that I have become as acquainted with the place or the area as I would like to be. I hope that can change soon. Weather has been a bit of an obstacle. Been getting more rain than I would like. You have to remember I could easily become a desert rat. I liked the desert.
Butch tees up.

No comments: