Monday, June 7

Good Morning Sunshine

Butch is out playing golf this morning. He planned to yesterday but the off and on rain put the kibosh to that. Feel sorry for the boy? ...Me, either.
My morning started off slow. A little on the chilly side and it seems my bones and muscles all seize up and  do not want to put any zippiness in me. But the sunshine has now warmed things up and all is fair inside and out. I did get my walk in and that always improves my outlook and energy.
We workers had our end of week meeting last night and there were a few concerns discussed. It seems some are not happy with the lack of structure for us. They want a start and end time and a definite assigned task. It hasn't been or worked that way in the 5 years they have had  volunteer workers and my guess is that it will not start now. Hey, we learned some things at SMR. You can't come in and change things that work for them and are long standing. And wonder of wonders Butch has not had one complaint thus far.
After all this discussion I looked on the assignment sheet to see just what I was supposed to be doing and there staring me in the face is Barb B.- ' MONTHLY NEWSLETTER'. Had not given it one seconds thought since I have been here! So now I am on it. I thought perhaps it would be something I would assist with but I asked Jack this morning and no, there isn't one now and no one is doing it. So I am it. I am up for the task once I gather the content. That project starts on Wednesday.
Tonight Butch and I get to go on the carriage ride, elk viewing, gourmet dinner event. It takes 4 hours!! That will give me plenty to post tomorrow.
In one of the flyers promoting the event are two of the recipes they will be serving tonight. I will get those posted later today.
Till then...

Smileycons!

No comments: