Tuesday, March 2

Early Tuesday Update

 When I talked to Butch last night he sounded down and discouraged and it concerned me because through all he has been through, throughout his life I had never heard him like that. But after talking to a close friend, I called his night nurse...he doesn't like his day one...and she assured me that all of his "numbers" were good and they hoped to be able to take out his biggest irritant, the nasal tube today. I think that will do wonders for his outlook so keep your fingers crossed. Oh yes! His night nurse's name is Margarita!

Butch called me this morning and he sounded much better. Big relief to me!

Today is when we were scheduled for our second covid vaccine. I am going to get mine and hopefully get his rescheduled.

Not a lot to relate to you this morning. The leaves are starting to unfurl on the trees. Always a welcome sight. It is a bit of a shock when we return to the upper midwest and see the trees are still naked in April. We do however get to experience two spring events.

Check in later today...Okay?

No comments: