Sunday, February 28

Butch Update

 He didn't get much better. Vomited Friday night's supper at about 2:30 or so Saturday afternoon and felt much better for a short period of time. Then about 8:00 or so vomited again and that was very dark, a huge amount, and scary! That is when I said we needed to get to the Alamo ER. After way too much time they determined he had a bowel obstruction and took him by ambulance to McAllen ER. I came home and went to bed. This was Sunday morning, 1:30 AM. I had been waiting in the car trying to sleep (impossible). He came out and told me he was headed to the hospital and I came home. Finally slept about 3:00 AM and woke at 6. They just called and told me I could come to the hospital at noon and see him. I will take his phone to him when I do.

Will keep you all posted as best I can. I look for this issue to be resolved fairly quickly. Ever the optimist that I am.

No comments: