Tuesday, March 31

A friend with eggs

Alex, our Trophy neighbor across the street, captured my heart and made my eyes light up when he brought me a dozen eggs. Nobody thought that would ever happen! He said that Walmart had eggs, one dozen per customer so he went in twice to get me some eggs. I am very grateful.

Two eggs are my first meal each day and now I will bore you with my preparation routine. I place two half-pats of butter in a skillet, placing thinly sliced onion in each butter pat. After letting it cook a bit, I crack an egg over each one and break the yolk. After the eggs have set up quite a bit I carefully turn them over to cook the other side. Place them on a plate and add a dollop of cottage cheese on each one. I love this breakfast!! Eggs have been so hard to come by lately.

No comments: