Tuesday, April 2

Day 5 of Recovery

I am feeling pretty doggone perky all things considered. I have spent too long on the computer and was ready to get away from it when I remembered that I had not updated the blog. So what have I done you might ask?
I have done all the chores connected with my recovery. Sinus rinse 3 x a day. Two to go. Antibiotics taken once per day. Nasal misting every hour while awake. Keeps me busy.

I changed our address in preparation for leaving the RGV.

I prepared the trivia questions for this week (tonight) and next week.

Emailed a couple of people I had not heard from in a while.

Yesterday I made reservations for our stay places on the way home.

Did the jigzone puzzle Butch and I compete with every day www.jigzone.com  He won today.
Click on the link and check it out.

 I also have a pork loin in the crockpot for supper.
Till next time!



No comments: