Monday, April 1

Day 4 of recovery

Butch and I went out for breakfast at El Dorado in Weslaco for our usual breakfast tacos. Followed by a trip to our favorite H.E.B. also in Weslaco on Westgate. The rain is lighter than yesterday but still wet and drizzly and cold! And before you go all Wah! Wah! on me visualize a day in July where the temperature does not get above 49 degrees and it is all day a drizzling rain. Yup, that is what it is like.
I was feeling all cocky about how well I was feeling until I spent too much time in the cold and my old familiar headache spot showed up and immediately slowed me down. No, it is not as severe as before but just the fact that it is there at all is enough to bum me out. We are back home now and I have taken some helpful steps toward getting rid of it, Tylenol, warmer temps in the house and some sinus rinses ordered by the sinus people. So day 4 is not the fully healed day I was dreaming of but hopefully, we are one day closer to that day.

To back up a minute, Netflix is working for us again now that a good chunk of people has left the valley. So yesterday we watched "The Highway Men" and it is a good one. It is "The untold story of Bonnie and Clyde". Kevin Costner and Woody Harrelson are the main stars. I know we would not mind watching it again.
Tune in tomorrow...

No comments: