Sunday, February 24

Momentous Day

I played 9 holes of golf yesterday! First time in several years. It went okay. I didn't expect much of myself since it had been so long. I felt much better after playing so will be more anxious to go again.
They were harvesting something on the farm ground east of the golf course. It smelled like dill so perhaps there is a variety of "greens" planted there. I wished I had my camera although it is hard to mix your goals. Golf/Photography.

We stopped in Magnolia yesterday to wish Peggy (the 23rd) and Bill Stilson (Mar. 3rd) a happy birthday. Good to see our friends and get caught up on the happenings.

I had failed to prepare for supper by taking something out of the freezer so as a last minute decision we decided to eat out. Nothing new there but then we decided to go to a steakhouse and that is very new! We haven't done that in probably over 20 years! We threw caution to the wind and ordered a steak like we would have done 30 years ago and it was DELICIOUS! We decided to make it our 60th wedding anniversary celebration. A bit early but bending the rules is not new to us...well, me anyway.

I made it through the day without a headache and that was new and wonderful too.


No comments: