Friday, February 22

Cilantro plus

Butch told me they harvested the cilantro the day after I took the photo. He said it made his back hurt just watching it.

Butch and I made a Costco run yesterday. Butch played golf and pool in the afternoon and then we played "65" at Liz and Daves new digs. Harold and Logie played with us too. It was a full day as most are.
Harold and Logie are an interesting couple. Harold is a native Iowan and was born in Pella. His last name is Vanderhaar so being from Pella is not too much of a surprise. Their up-north home now is in Missouri at Lake of the Ozarks. They have sold their place in Trophy Gardens but plan to come back next season and rent a place. Logie, pronounced Lowjee is of Spanish/Mexican descent. Her mother was Mexican and her father Spanish. Logie is the youngest of 13 children and was born in Missouri.
They enjoy trivia.😉

After rereading my info/diagnosis from the heart doctor the word mild is repetitive. I think I am going to hang my hat on that pleasant word. My sinus condition is still there but also "Mild". Or at least bearable. If it were no worse than it is right now I could live with it but that is a big if.


No comments: