Thursday, February 28

Eventfull!

This is the time of year when there is way too much going on. Too much gets crammed into a short period of time because many silly people are starting to think about heading north. By the time the 15th of March rolls around it will become much quieter in the park with daily departures. Those who do the planning feel they must get all the events scheduled before the middle of March. Hey, it works for me! I like a much slower pace.

We reserved our spot for next season, the same one we have. We like it here. Little to no drama. People are hired who know what they are doing. Rules are enforced. Etcetera!

After getting my good score on my test we stopped at Cheddars for combo lunch/supper. The food was very good. We both like Cheddars a lot. Finally made it to the pool hall to poke a few balls around, I was feeling much better after the stress of the past few weeks. Still have the stress just less stress. I had been forgetting to call to see if they had any cancellations so I could get in but yesterday I had the start of a headache which kicked off a reminder and low and behold there was a cancellation! It was one of those 'falling into place' events.

So tomorrow I will try for another sign that I am on the right path with all my ducks in a row.

Butch's Wednesday golf league won first place. It is the one he doesn't like because he has to get up too early.

No comments: