Friday, March 1

Waiting and the Mississippi

I have sent a message to my heart doctor to talk about my zero test results. So I am waiting for a phone call and the park WiFi is working relatively well so I have been cruising the net as they used to say. I bumped into the Mississippi Twilight Cruise from LeClaire Iowa to Dubuque Iowa, 2 day round trip. I have not pulled the trigger yet to reserve but I am thinking about it. I told Butch that could be our 60th Wedding Anniversary celebration and he said, "Well, it isn't Hawaii!" I laughed and said, " No, it certainly isn't that!" " But it is about as low-rent as we are!" The one we are looking at is exactly on our anniversary of July 25th. And the fee for both of us is $808. Here is the link if you think you might like to join us.
https://riverboattwilight.starboardsuite.com/e/2-day-cruise-from-leclaire-ia-13138

I pulled the trigger and have even printed out our boarding pass.

No comments: