Tuesday, February 26

Extreme Fog

We have heavy fog this morning. It will probably dissipate later but it will still be cloudy. It seems we have had more clouds than sun. Someone could argue with me on that and they could be right. Does not feel like it to me is all.

I cleaned house yesterday and then went with Butch to his massage appointment because I needed to get a few items at the grocery store. I could have sent him but he stresses so over getting the right thing.

I plan to make Pumpkin Pie Pudding today and I needed one ingredient so now I have it and am good to go. I got this recipe from son Gary several years ago. Yes, he cooks. I really like it and it is easy to put together. You might notice it is a crockpot recipe. Many of mine are.


 Pumpkin Pie Pudding


Ingredients
1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
Whipped topping, optional
Directions
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker coated with
cooking spray.
Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve in bowls with
whipped topping if desired. Yield: 6 servings.

So in addition, we have laundry today and trivia tonight and that will be what my day holds.
Butch did plan to golf with the Magnolia ExPats but the weather could change that.

Oh yes, I failed to mention Butch and I played golf together on Sunday.
He was surprised how well I hit the ball after not playing for years.

Also on Sunday, we were immersed in looking at Facebook entries about the
BIG BLIZZARD in Iowa and other states. It has been a very long time since
we have seen weather like that. Still enjoying it from afar!

No comments: