Tuesday, September 17

Pampas Grass Flags

Leo says: "Pampas Grass Flags decided today was the day they wanted to come out and glisten in the morning sunshine."
Leo sent me this picture on my phone a few days ago. It is a bit more of a procedure to retrieve pictures from my phone to the computer than from email. (No!! I am not getting a smart phone!! They are the dumbest invention ever in my opinion. I want a PHONE. Not a microscopic computer.) Okay, I am done now.
I love Pampas grass! There are some on the bike trail that are gorgeous. I would like to find a spot for some in our yard next summer.
These in Leo and Keri's yard are VERY TALL.
Notice the condition of the yard? You can tell where watering has been done and where it hasn't. You can also see in this shot how stressed the trees are.

No comments: