Sunday, September 15

All is well and back to normal.

It seems that every few years I have to get my computer into a real mess and then get it straightened out again. A lesson I have to relearn over and over it seems. Right now I cannot believe how well it is working...all of it- including Google Chrome. It was something I did of course. Isn't it always our own fault when crap happens?
I downloaded and installed a new Anti-malware/anti-virus protection program. And a question came up about PUPs and I answered No when I should have said Yes. It was as simple as that but it took me awhile to get there. I ended up doing a system restore taking my computer to before I installed it and everything cleared up. Re-installed the new program and said yes when I should have and everything came up roses. And writing this reminded me I need to set a new restore point. Always want to do that when things are working well.
So between the compromised credit card and the computer snafu life has been a challenge lately but I am breathing easier now.

No comments: