Monday, August 16

Off to the Theatre...

Lobby gathering- pictured L-R-Wanda, Ronni, Howard, Tom and Jan
Sunday afternoon at the theater. I do believe this is our first outing as a group since we have been here. That was a frequent occurrence at Snow Mountain Ranch the last 3 summers so I have missed it. It lived up to my expectations and we had a very nice time. We attended a play at the Thunder Bay Theatre in Alpena and it was "The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee" . It was a comedy and we all enjoyed it very much and afterwards we went to a Chinese/Thai resataurant to eat. Great outing and I would love to do something like it again.

Howard-I kept this photo even though it is blurred simply because I thought it turned out to be an interesting shot. 

Butch and Ronni during intermission.
Ronni and Jan at the restaurant.







No comments: