Friday, October 27

Just Walkin'

 A little late for my walk today and it is a bit steamy out there. It isn't too bad if you can find the shade and there is a light breeze so I increased the length by a couple of streets. 

Todays pic...


Yesterday, We went shopping again, the BIG HEB, Costco. Restocking isn't easy to do in one visit. I had purchased a cabbage on our first visit and last night I made a batch of coleslaw with it. It is always a shocker at the difference in the produce. It was so crisp and cut up so easily!

We have most of the materials needed to make our RV-style bed. The last item ordered, a piano hinge, will arrive tomorrow. We are both anxious to dive into this project. I will take pictures in process if I do not have to "hold a board".

My project for today is to get my crafting supplies divided with some staying here and some returning to Iowa. I have enough of everything so it should be easy. That was said with tongue in cheek.

So we are happily carrying on with our South Texas life!

No comments: