Wednesday, October 25

Morning Walk

 It has been a few weeks now since I have been for a walk. My poor old decrepit body was telling me it was way past time. At 7:15 this morning I started out alone to get some exercise. Those who I passed asked me where Renie was. She is due to arrive next week. Not sure she will be ready to jump into it right away but I have decided I need to make it a priority.  

I took some photos along the way.

We have our place spiffed up on the outside.


This is someone's 'down south' means of transportation. I am sure they turn heads wherever they go!

Southern Sunrise





And now for a commercial. So you are planning a trip to South Texas and you have an RV. And you decide to stay in Trophy Gardens because the Brookers speak so highly of it. The lot behind us is usually available throughout the season so when you call to make a reservation the number is 657.

 This is the rear view of our South Texas home in Trophy Gardens RV Park



No comments: