Monday, October 30

Up to Date

 We have been here a week and two days and getting more settled in. Today the bug guy comes to protect us from invasions. When you live in a warm weather area it is a constant. Many of our peers also get it professionally done soon after arrival and again before we leave.

We consistently go to happy hour at four. It is informative, funny, interesting and more. Our neighbors, Bill and Sandi host it perfectly.

Our first time playing mixed doubles pool took place yesterday. I was happy with my play even though we didn't score well. You are not partnered with the person you signed up with, so Butch and I are never partners. Today is ladies' play at 1:00 but the cold front has reached far South Texas (55 degrees) so I may pass on it today. I say that now...

Our RV bed is made! We have slept on it the past two nights and it feels like home! We have successfully duplicated the one in Jefferson.





Getting settled into our Winter home is always a bit of an adjustment, especially when you know before arrival that a project awaits, such as the RV style bed. So with that done we can look to other things we enjoy like Pool, Swedish Weaving, Beading, and Diamond art. I brought it all with me. The choice is mine!

No comments: