Sunday, October 22

South Texas Home

 We arrived yesterday in our South Texas home. We took a new route, avoiding San Antonio, and I it will be our new way to go.

As many of you know we take HWY 281 south as soon as we come to it in the Weatherford/Stephenville Texas area and we stop to see our friends at Canyon Lake after leaving there we go south to Hwy 46 east to the 337 loop around Seguin picking up HWY123 to Karnes City (HWY 182) to Kenedy (HWY 72) getting to HWY 281 at Three Rivers, HWY 281 to the Rio Grande Valley, Texas. I know that sounds a bit gobbled but if you are looking at Google Maps while reading it I think it would make sense. I am writing it down as much for me as for you! It will be the way we go in the future. It probably would not have my full approval for the motorhome, but in the car, it is more than fine.

Today we put down our awnings, washed the car, made a trip to Costco, ate lunch at Raising Cane went home and enjoyed a nice nap!

No comments: