Friday, January 14

Freedom Day

 Monday will be our freedom day. The recommendation is 5 to 10 days of quarantine and Monday will be day 11. We are both feeling fine and ready to resume life as we know it in Sunny South Texas.

Lack of snacks! Butch and I have eaten everything even resembling a snack. The downside is we have no snacks, the upside is we will probably be a few pounds lighter on the scale. We are both looking forward to our next restock at Costco and H.E.B. I waved my grocery lists in his face yesterday. The lists are long!

Don't get me wrong! We have plenty of food. I have discovered in the past few years that I can go a strong two weeks and even longer without going to the grocery store. I still have brat burgers, hamburger, pulled pork, bacon, eggs, cheese, Beef broth, Chicken broth, onions, green and red peppers, celery, white radishes, cabbage, sweet potatoes, and a good imagination. Snacks? 


No, don't have snacks.


So what is on the snack list? Ice Cream, popcorn, nuts (all kinds), chocolate, dried cherries, etc.

No comments: