Wednesday, January 12

I'm Okay, You Okay?

 Yes, I am fine. Well on the way to being healed. Butch has it now and that should not be a surprise to anyone. We are steering clear of any contact with people. Watching Netflix. Snacking some, food doesn't taste all that good right now. I feel like I am hungry but 3 bites later I am full. This too shall pass I am certain.

Our friends that are here from Iowa, Darrel and Linda, have been on their own since we have been quarantined. They tell us that Trophy has a very nice library and they have been reading a lot of books. They were kind and made a grocery run for us so we are well set until we can get out on our own once again.

Every situation has its good points and one that is obvious to me in the current situation is texting and the ability to add pictures to texts. I sent a picture of my grocery list to Darrel and Linda and they were able to see it without any contact from us. The beauty of technology.

We will be back in the swing of things very soon now.

Thanks for all of your Well wishes!

No comments: