Friday, April 10

Masks required

Masks are required nearly everywhere now, including in Trophy Gardens so I thought I would repost the directions for the T-shirt mask. It is still the one I find most comfortable. Yesterday I wore the bandana one that has more layers.  Twelve layers if folded correctly but no one could understand me when I talked and it was very warm!
Here are directions for the original T-shirt mask I posted before: It is a youtube video.
 https://youtu.be/pJaVBt8q6g8



And here are directions for several different kinds of masks:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/how-to-make-t-shirt-face-mask-coronavirus_l_5e8f2f06c5b6b371812d15af?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9uZXdzLmdvb2dsZS5jb20v&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAHn0qGfjAqArhZ-1LPQKUH9O4cs3_60CBlKfNWR0AkorYNn-Fss5H-C8aIR-zO_fvErquYbm6y7qcGq1lvntwoLJ9XEeVQTkyKRRa5ChcSNUUAEUg3tAda4ugOMSn6jZR9dNOmdIdmWSTWhsjNwTKcMOIuDo0owG2vEUKquINs6b

The site above looked like a very complete collection of different kinds. I copied the T-shirt one for a visual pattern. I like the way the youtube video tied the strings better than the visual pattern. I think it fits better and is more comfortable.


No comments: