Tuesday, March 17

Another busy day

I did go to Magnolia Park for a quick visit with Donn and Peggy and Susan VH. I rode with Peggy while she took some recycles to the pickup site. It gave us time to visit. Susan is headed out tomorrow. It seems many people are heading for home I wish them all the best and hope and pray we can reconnect next fall.

This afternoon Dave and I went to see Butch. His therapist was in his room and it was very informative. The information actually took place before we got to his room. They are closing down the hospital at midnight tonight. No visitors. Butch was able to see his Xrays for the first time. We were too!




 It indeed was a bad break. Some of these were taken while the surgery was in process. The therapist said the doctor giving him permission to bear as much weight on it as he could bear means he had confidence in his work. It does look sturdy now.
Dave and I came back to the park about 5:30 stopping at the HEB Plus store at the corner of Cage and Ridge street. The shelves are still empty. I went in for cottage cheese. There was NO cottage cheese and most of the shelves throughout the store had little to offer.
I accepted a supper invitation from Liz and Dave and it really hit the spot. I was surprised at how hungry I was!
I am winding down fast so will sign off for now...

No comments: