Tuesday, April 16

Errands

Butch and I ran errands yesterday in preparation for departure next weekend. Our first stop was Best Buy and for those who know me well they will be saying, "You have got to be kidding!!!".  Best Buy happened to be the only and cheapest place I could buy a sim card I was looking for Butch's Asus tablet. It is a Google Fi data only sim card. I could buy it there for $10 and if I purchased it online it would be $15. Now it is a long story why I want it and I may get into that later. Bottom line is they did have a Google Fi sim card but not a DATA ONLY one and that is important. To shorten a long story, with a Google Fi data only sim card Butch can access the internet on his Asus tablet at no cost. I will be purchasing it online and pay the extra because Best Buy did not have it despite the fact that everything I searched on the Internet said they would.
And then we stopped at the bank to pick up some cash for our trip. And then we did a Costco run for known and loved Costco items including a gas fill up. One last stop at H-E-B and then home for a bit. Then Butch made his last visit to the Massage College to lessen a few aches and pains.

I did pick up a bad headache and in hindsight, I think it was due to a couple of times while on our errands we ran into extremely strong gasoline odors. The headache was in the same familiar area experienced before surgery. So I called the sinus people to talk to them. They assured me it was most likely I was not completely healed yet and that is probably true. A couple of sinus rinsing sessions took care of it.
Today Butch and I plan to work our way through the MoHo to make sure everything is secure for the jostling things will endure on the ride home. I put foam pads between my dishes and cloth between my pans so they do not rub off the surface in places. I get complacent about these things when we are in one place too long but experience helps in zipping through these chores. So till next time...

No comments: