Tuesday, April 16

Computer info

I found this article interesting and thought my computer savvy friends might as well. I used Edge as a browser when my computer was new for about 10 minutes just to see what it was like and that was sufficient to know that it was insufficient. Apparently, Microsoft came to that conclusion as well probably when new computer buyers did not choose it as their default browser.
So Microsoft has made a change and now their browser will be more like Chrome. That is what the article is about. I might download the Del version because it can be beneficial to have more than one browser, however, since I also have Firefox I may not.

http://www.thundercloud.net/infoave/new/install-the-new-chromium-based-edge-browser-for-windows10/utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thundercloud%2FIapJ+%28Cloudeight+InfoAve+Computer+Tips+%29

By the way, the site above is very trustworthy and one I have used for nearly all of my computing years.
Barb

No comments: