Monday, March 25

Birthday Celebration

 There were four of us friends in Magnolia that celebrated birthdays in January (Kay) February(Peggy) and March (Bill and Barb) Donn and Butch have summer birthdays. So Kay baked us a cake and we had ice cream too to celebrate all our birthdays. 




Kay had this wreath on her wall that she had made at crafts and it appealed to me. She said most of the pieces were purchased at Dollar Tree. I just may get me some gumption and make me one of those. The stars were purchased at Michaels


As you may have noticed all it took was a bit of hope that I could get away from the daily headaches very soon to lift my spirits. I have high expectations of success.

A mockingbird landed on the mirror. You can only imagine what Mr. Butch thinks of that! I think he/she has a scar on his front.

  "Listen to the Mockingbird"

No comments: