Thursday, November 22

Plans for the Day



So far I have finished up a trivia set of questions. I have plenty already but I want to make sure the Elks have not had the questions before if they happen to need them for their January Trivia night.

I also did some housekeeping on my blog page. I clicked on a link or two on the sidebar and either they would not go where they were supposed to or there had not been a new entry for sometimes years. So I deleted a few. If you have a suggestion for a replacement tell me and we can add it.

And as a reminder, if you would like to get notifications of new entries of this blog in your email all you need to do is put your email address in the proper place at the bottom of this page. There is probably a verification process so after you enter it go check your email. If all is okay when I write a new entry you will receive an email of it.

We will be going to a Mexican restaurant, El Mana, for a traditional Thanksgiving meal. There will be 16 -20 of our new friends and acquaintances. Check back for pictures.

No comments: