Saturday, November 24

Weather

The weather has been mostly crappie ever since we got here. Cloudy, damp and dark day after day. Gee, almost like being in Iowa! The only difference is it is probably 30 degrees colder there. It has been mostly in the 50s 24/7. The cure for this is an occasional cribbage game with Liz and Dave, watching stuff on Netflix. It was a bit better today so we went for a walk, played some pool and went to Churches Chicken for supper.
On Netflix we watched "Room". It completely captured me and I would highly recommend it. And then last night we watched "The Christmas Chronicles". It was excellent and will grow into a classic.
Butch is off tonight playing pool. Some things have not changed in the move to another park.
There are many things we like about this park and so far it seems likely we will return.
I start the trivia next Tuesday evening and I have expectations of it growing from whatever its beginnings turn out to be. Stephanie, the activity director has assured me that they have been asking when trivia would get started. I look upon that as a good sign.

No comments: