Tuesday, November 20

Looking up

I stumbled onto a way to improve my delicate condition. I do not know why it occurred to me but I am glad it did. Butch has used a nasal spray for quite a few years and really cannot get along without it. So I decided to see if it would help and it really has helped. I have not had a headache now for 2 whole days! I am using the Costco Kirkland Aller-Flo nasal spray. Much less expensive than Flonase or Nasacort. I am getting tired of talking about how I feel and have been oh so ready to move on! And now I can.
I am set up to start Trivia next Tuesday night at 6:30. The activity director, Stephanie has been very helpful in getting this started. I am ready to get my hand back in. I am also anxious for the other trivia person to get here so I can be a player too.
Butch has been playing pool, golf, and bridge. We all knew he wasn't going to sit still very long. He has found a new partner for outside the park league play. His name is Lonnie Hull and oddly enough he has a Jefferson connection. Lonnie used to work at Parker Industries and American Athletics in his youth. He now lives in the Chicago area but he remembers many people that we mutually know from Jefferson. What are the chances that we would end up in the same park in South Texas? Oh and besides he is one heck of a good pool player. I think they will enjoy each others company.

Liz doing what she does, being a hairdresser. Sometimes she does not have much to work with. Here she works on Dave.


And then it is Butch's turn.


This is our new spot in a new park. Trophy Gardens. We really enjoy the perfect shade we get from the tree. We face west. It is very different having our door opening on the north but it is working out well for us.

No comments: