Sunday, December 24

Our TV situation...

...and what we do about it. The free (antenna) TV in south Texas is abysmal. In Iowa, we can get by quite well with antenna TV most of the time and we do.
We do pay for Netflix and I recently added Hulu and we chose the lowest cost version of both of those. Being Amazon Prime members I also have access to what they offer and I do take a look at what they have as well. In the past I wasn't happy with it but they are improving. They all have a learning curve on how to get the best use of it.
In the last two days, I have watched the movie "If I Were You" on Amazon Prime, Flea Market Flip on Hulu. Butch found a Jack Reacher film (Never Go Back) on Hulu. He has been searching for this one for a while and was pleased as Punch when he found it.
With the exception of Amazon Prime, our entertainment budget is less than $20 per month. I guess even with Amazon Prime it is less than $30 per month. To be utterly fair I suppose I should add in my Internet connection but I would have that anyway I can guarantee it.
I still remember when I discovered the Internet and invited it into my home willingly and with abundant gratitude. The Internet has added to my knowledge a thousandfold.

No comments: