Monday, December 25

Merriest of Christmas's

In years past, long before I knew of the Internet and computers I would put together a Christmas letter each year. I am well aware that there are those who do not like them but that never stopped me. I would work on the letter for hours and take great care of my creation and send it by snail mail to as  many as 75-100 people. Time marched on and I began to work on my 'Christmas letter' all year long in the form of this blog. And finally I came to the conclusion that it was best to let people make their own decision to read what is happening with us or not. Still I do know that time and computers can be tricky and sometimes you lose touch with how to find the blog so this year I intend to send it to selected people from my contact list guiding them to the blog and the choice is still yours.
One of the negative results of changing the way I did the Christmas letter is that one of the joys was receiving messages from people in return. So here is hoping we hear from you in whatever form you decide.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Butch and Barb Brooker

www.brooker3.blogspot.com

No comments: