Friday, November 27

Thanks Giving

I decided that I was not going to eat myself into a state of misery and indeed I did not. My plate was extremely conservative and I am thankful for it. I felt really great the entire rest of the day.
I was reminded of Ethan when he presented everyone with toys last summer and told us, "You will take what you get and be thankful for it". It was entirely appropriate.
After Butch enjoyed his dinner he went to the little hall and played cribbage. They had 5 tables of cribbage players. Cribbage remains one of the many popular games played around the park. After a short break, he then went to the pool hall to finish off his day.
This morning I remembered that November is a marker for this blog. We will be starting into our fourteenth year, you and I, writing and reading these entries. Is it no wonder I hit a block now and then.

Pictures I have gleaned from Facebook. 
Little Leo Teeter at his preschool Thanksgiving program. His Mom said he wanted the microphone so I suppose he will follow in his father's footsteps in calling tractor pulls.
  And here we have Jason and Laura with Nicole and Ethan. Wonderful smiles on all the faces.

 And this is Miss Elise putting together a turkey mask. I have no doubt she will be quite crafty like her mom.

No comments: