Sunday, August 30

Women of Zimmerle

We did meet and once again I was so wrapped up in it all I failed to get any pictures! We did have fun though as we always do.
Those in attendance were:
Myrla Cripe Kloster- my nutty little sis
Theresa Brock Arts- my artsy sister
Phyllis Zimmerle Moss- my cousin
Joanna Conant Neff- my 2nd cousin
Karla Turley Hiller- my niece
Devon Hiller- Karla's son
We'll do this again next year!

BITS AND PIECES
The bike trail had an intersection with gravel on the last road before getting to the Raccoon trestle bridge. It has now been paved! The good news is you will no longer need to slow down because of the smoothness of the trail. The bad news is trucks come flying over a hill and would not be able to stop if you were in the wrong place at the wrong time and the terrain is such you would not see them coming.


Below is a picture of Leo and Keri's grandson Brady on the right. I love this picture with the corn as a backdrop and I would say these two are buddies. When Brady's brother was born just this past week he was asked if he knew his brothers name and he said yes. His brothers name is Beckett but he calls him Max. I gather this is not all that unusual. Cousin Joanna told us that when she brought her second son home her first son said the baby's name was Toby-it wasn't but they ended up calling him Toby until he went to kindergarten.

No comments: