Wednesday, September 2

Computer updating

Colleen and I have talked all summer about getting some basic maintenance done on her computer. In her process of cleaning and clearing out her house, she found a little pink tablet she had lost track of so that came into the plan as well. She is still on the fence about Windows 10 as many people are so we are leaving that alone for now. Her little one does not have enough gumption for Windows 10 anyway. I knew that catching up on updates would be a part of getting the little pink one up to snuff but I sure didn't realize how much. I installed Kindle for PC on it as it is the perfect size for that and once I was done I shut it down. That was at 2:00 pm today. But whoa Nellie! There were 200 updates to install so  we commenced. It is now 9:00 pm and I took a picture a few minutes ago.
So it looks like we may have a couple more hours to go. I feel good knowing she is leaving for vacation with 2 computers with all the little loose ends taken care of.

Butch and his mower...
 Butch? Or is that Mister Magoo?

No comments: