Thursday, September 3

Computer questions and Internet Security

School has started, we are looking at fall and so I am guessing people's lives are beginning to turn in a different direction. How do I know this, you might ask? Because I am getting a larger number of computer inquiries from a lot of different directions.
Hence this post for those who need anti-virus/anti-malware protection. In fact Emsisoft is now calling their product Internet Security and that describes it so much more accurately.
Ultimately it is your choice.
I used to use avast. but now I am using Emsisoft and pay for it. The free ones make you jump through hoops to get it so I decided to pay for a good one so I could get and forget.

Avast

Emsisoft

Emsisoft at a discount. I trust this source.
 Smileycons!
And as an added note for all my ChromeBOOK friends. You do not need any of them.Smileycons!

No comments: