Sunday, July 13

RRVT trail treats

Rolled out of bed this morning feeling wishy washy about going for a bike ride. As it looked like a pretty morning I decided to suck it up and go. Down to the river and back I went but on the way back ,almost into town I spotted this sight.
Mama allowed me time to stop my bike get my phone out of my bike bag and get quite a few shots. Problem is when you have been riding and then suddenly stop and try to be still it is difficult. Your body has a natural vibration that takes a while to still itself. You have seen that commercial -" A body in motion tends to stay in  motion". It is very true. Thus there is more blur in this shot than I like.
By comparison this shot of the buzzards was taken while Colleen and I were walking. Much better clarity- despite the swarm of mosquitoes. The mosquitoes were not biting...I used the recipe liberally before I left home-but they were swarming around my head. I stayed focused enough to get this shot but we didn't stick around long
The weather is perfect this morning. Would love to see it stick around through next week!

No comments: