Thursday, July 17

Bike and Walk

The past two mornings I have biked to the bridge and walked when I returned. Wonderful energizing way to start the day. Yesterday on my return trip I spotted a raccoon beside the trail. We surprised each other. I was up to speed so it was a quick look and then on my way again. I think that is the best way to encounter a raccoon. Now this morning all I saw on my way to the bridge were birds but on my return trip I did see a couple of does enjoying their breakfast. I slowed to a crawl but did get close enough to spook them and off they went jumping over a fence with ease. When travelling the same route day after day it has always amazed me how different it is each time.


Russ started shingling the roof yesterday and here are the days progress report photos.



No comments: