Tuesday, July 15

Monday, Monday

Strange day on the trail...As I approached the river bridge on my bike a car was coming toward me on the trail. It was a police car. Needless to say this has never happened before. The trail is wide enough for a car but barely so I pulled off and waited for them to go by. They waved and went on. I assume they were looking for someone because when I turned around and came back to town I saw them again slowly going by on a road parallel to the trail. And as I neared town I heard sirens for a long time. Do not know if the incidents are connected or not but this sort of activity is unusual in our small town.
 While I was on the river bridge I spotted a deer on the far side of the river. She was eating breakfast and I had to snap her picture.


And the progress on the room is moving right along.



No comments: