Friday, September 13

Computer issues and Tomatoes

I am having computer issues and have been trying to get them resolved without purchasing new. It freezes up on me and I am unable to make anything work forcing me into a manual shut down. Not good. It seems to be working for the minute but I am working in a different browser (Firefox) than what I usually work in (Chrome) so maybe there is a glitch in the browser. These things are much like a compromised credit card...who the heck knows who, what, where or when!
So what I am saying is if you do not hear from me on the blog, or facebook, or word with friends for an extended period of time it is most likely because of computer issues. I can use Butch's (but he wouldn't like it) or I can use my Kindle Fire but I like a bigger keyboard for computer work so that would be a last resort.

Anyone need any tomatoes? Leo has a whole bunch and he would like to have them off his hands.

No comments: