Sunday, July 22

Jigs Day

Yesterday 10 of us JIGS women met at The Corn Patch in Grimes. We had a great visit and caught up on news. The trip down and the ride back were fun as well. Our driver Pat (Limburg) Ruznak stopped at interesting places like the Hilltop Farm where we picked up some very tasty produce. It was a great day.

Keri stopped by with some ham balls yesterday and so we had an Iowa summer feast today after we returned from Lowes in Ames where we purchased hardware for some new doors. Back to the Iowa Feast...with the delicious ham balls, sweet corn and sliced tomatoes w/ cottage cheese. That was what I had. Butch had the delicious ham balls, potato salad, sweet corn and coleslaw. The summer abundance of all things fresh makes meals a wonderful experience.
It decided to sprinkle this morning so Colleen and I took a break from our morning walk.

Eyes- with my eyes being divided with only one done has been a bit of a stinker. I am sure glad I do not have to wait any longer than I do. Next Friday I will be having the left eye done. It is a contest just remembering the drops.  I will be doing drops all the way up to August 20th. It will be super having good vision again.
Till next time...

No comments: