Monday, July 23

Overly Hot!! and Tuna Melt

We are hunkering down in the AC. The weather man has promised cooler temps in the next few days. 105 is just too hot for this delicate flower and her man. They are also promising some rain. Unfortunately it will be too late for much of the corn crop.
Today I once again made the following recipe. I enjoyed it very much the first time I made it and looked forward to making it again. It is a simple recipe and the original called for french bread but a whole loaf of french bread would be too much for us  so I made it on open faced whole wheat rolls and it was mighty tasty. Mr. Picky pants liked it very much too. I baked ours a bit longer than 10 minutes because I like a few brown spots on top.

Tuna Melt

1 12 oz can tuna, drained
1 cup mayo
2 cups shredded mozarella cheese
1 small sweet onion, diced


Mix together and spread on french bread. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.

No comments: